Corporate Partnerships Manager
As Beam’s Corporate Partnerships Manager, you’ll create high-impact corporate relationships that will be crucial to realising Beam’s ambitious growth plans.
You’re confident and articulate - a safe pair of hands to build out Beam’s network of corporate partnerships from scratch, including closing out meetings with senior corporate stakeholders.
You’ve got a great track-record across the whole sales cycle, from finding prospects to closing deals.
You’re adaptable and empathetic but someone who loves nothing more than rolling up your sleeves and making things happen.
You’re excited by the challenge of building the most effective ever model to help people who’ve experienced homelessness to get into work.
This role is based in London and reports to the CEO, Alex Stephany.
- Pitching to and closing partnerships with prospective partners ranging in size from family businesses and SMEs to FTSE 100s, and in industries from banking to construction
- Growing Beam’s corporate donations to become a significant part of our annual donation income, including creating new propositions that will create mutual value for partners and Beam
- Establishing employment partnerships that help our members to find work experience and stable jobs
- Working to KPIs and constantly looking to improve the Beam model
- Building a strong, respectful and professional working relationship with Beam members and Beam’s corporate partners
- >1 year high-quality professional experience in a startup or leading corporate in a sales role
- Passion for innovation and social impact
- Thrives under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- High level of written articulacy and comfortable presenting to groups and with presentation software (eg PowerPoint and/or Keynote) and Excel
- Hungry to acquire knowledge in diverse areas, including different roles, sectors, qualifications and regulatory frameworks
- Highly detail-orientated and risk-aware while working with integrity and openness
- Knocking on doors until one opens - a resilient determination to get our members settled into stable employment
- No need to write code but we’ll expect you to be tech-savvy and enjoy learning new tech
- Entrepreneurial, get things done attitude
- Highly adaptable, personable and excited to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
Nice to have
- Volunteering or paid work with people who've experienced homelessness or other disadvantaged groups
- Startup experience or experience within an entrepreneurial environment
Compensation & Perks
- £30-45k - we're open to hearing from a broad range of experiences
- Additional EMI-qualifying share options
- Stunning coworking office in Soho
- 'Beam team talks' with some of the UK's leading entrepreneurs